- A donation of $20 per ticket number is required; all donations must be paid prior to the raffle to be included in the drawing. All unsold numbers become the property of the Cairo-Grady County Chamber of Commerce.
- Beginning December 1, 2023, and each day thereafter for 20 days, a gun will be given away. The winning number will be the same number as the Georgia Lottery Cash 3 Midday Drawing number.
- The winning number must be the exact number drawn (000 through 999) and there is no limit on the number of times a ticket can win.
- A maximum of 1000 numbers will be sold. Numbers will begin with 000 and end with 999; no additional number will be sold.
- Winning numbers will be posted on the Cairo-Grady County Chamber of Commerce Facebook page and can be found on the Georgia Lottery website at www.galottery.com. Upon verification by the Chamber, the winning ticket holder will be contacted by a Chamber employee.
- Once you have been assigned a number you will be eligible to win with that number all 20 days of the raffle.
- In the event the winning ticket number has not been sold, the winner will be selected by reverting to the previous Georgia Lottery EVENING Cash Three drawing(s) until a winner is identified.
- Cash, personal checks, or credit cards are accepted for the sale of a ticket (credit card payments may be made online at www.cairogachamber.com). All ticket orders processed using a debit/credit card will be charged a $2.50 processing fee per order. Prizes won by tickets paid with a check will be awarded after the check clears the bank. Returned checks are subject to an additional fee of $35 and disqualification from the raffle.
- The Cairo-Grady County Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to sell any unsold number for a future raffle date at a cost equal to the number of remaining daily raffles, with a minimum selling price of $15.
- Three (3) attempts will be made to notify the winning ticket holder using the phone number and/or email address provided on the ticket stub by the purchaser. The winning ticket holder will be given instructions on how to claim a prize. The prize will not be released to the winning ticket holder until permission is given to the participating dealer by the designated Chamber employee.
- The ticket owner must be at least 18 years of age, provide proof of identification, be a US resident, and must be capable of passing all applicable background checks. Persons under the age of 18 may not purchase a ticket or win a prize. If the winner fails to pass applicable background checks, their prize will be forfeited to the CairoGrady County Chamber of Commerce.
- You need not be present to win; however, all guns must be claimed within 15 days of the winning drawing date. If the prize is not claimed within 15 days, the gun becomes the property of the Cairo-Grady County Chamber of Commerce. ONLY THE PERSON NAMED ON THE WINNING TICKET MAY CLAIM THE PRIZE.
- The prize will be picked up at the participating dealer specified by the Cairo-Grady County Chamber of Commerce. A prize may be transferred to another dealer at the request of the winning ticket holder. All transfer fees, shipping fees, etc. will be the responsibility of the winning ticket holder. The Cairo-Grady County Chamber of Commerce and its affiliates are not responsible for any fees associated with winning a prize.
- Firearms are inherently dangerous. Winners are responsible for safe usage and must follow all laws, regulations, and manufacturers’ instructions for safe firearms handling. The Cairo-Grady County Chamber of Commerce holds no liability for improper use of a firearm.
- The Cairo-Grady County Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to modify any prize gun listed if needed based on the manufacturer’s available inventory.
- Tickets and prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.